Desktop MAP analyser
New is the 1637-MkII Desktop MAP analyser. This Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Analyser combines the robustness and speed of the original 1637 with the more up-to-date features of a current generation gas analyser.
The 1637-MKII allows entry of up to 200 products by name and product number, entered from the instrument keypad or from a computer. Selecting a product automatically enables the pre-set alarm levels for the gas concentration and the measured results are stored in sets with a date / time stamp.
The data is easily transferred without errors or missed readings to a computer. The Novatech software in transfers CSV (comma separated variable) format straight into the common spread sheet applications.
This analyser has an impressive list of features, including:
- Bluetooth® data downloading
- User programmable process alarm thresholds
- Large display shows Oxygen & Carbon Dioxide in real time
- Accurate, rapid response Zirconia O sensor: 1ppm to 100%
- Sturdy non-dispersive Infrared CO2
- 0 to 100%
- Very low maintenance
- Internal storage for 3680 samples
- 4x field programmable output relays
- 2x fully isolated range programmable
- 4-20mA outputs
Accuracy and Reliability
The Zirconia Oxygen sensor used in the 1637-Mk II has been used extensively in industry for over 20 years. The sensor is built in Australia by Novatech Controls using patented technology developed by the CSIRO. It has proven to be highly robust and provide virtually drift-free measurement for many years of operation. The Oxygen sensor itself can be automatically calibrated in ambient air requiring no special tools or expensive equipment.